7 steps that you need to Create a Facebook marketing plan that really works
by Amy Porterfield
1. Create Your Lead Magnet
To build trust and affinity with your Facebook fans, create a free irresistible giveaway that solves a problem or offers immense value. To ensure that your giveaway attracts your perfect ideal audience on Facebook, create something that is SO GOOD your audience would pay for it.
2. Set Up Your Lead Capture Page
The next step is to create a webpage that will collect name and emails in exchange for your giveaway. A well designed lead capture page is critical because it must convert.
3. Create a “Gotta Have It” Facebook Post and Turn It Into an Ad
At this point you want to create a Facebook post that entices your fans to sign up for your irresistible giveaway. This post will become your Facebook ad. To get maximum exposure and results, create an Unpublished Page Post (also known as a “Dark Post) in the Power Editor ads dashboard. Only run this ad in the News Feed.
4. Only Show Your Ad To Your “Perfect Customer” Target ListTo ensure that your ad is only seen by Facebook users who will be genuinely interested in your free giveaway, use Lookalike Audiences on Facebook as your targeting strategy. Not only will this help you target your perfect customer profile, it will also allow you to reach a larger, targeted audience.
5. Only Pay For Leads That Have A True Interest In Your Offer
It’s important that you understand how much you want to pay for your leads. When you get clear on what you want to eventually sell to your new lead, it’s easier to decide how much you will pay for your ads to convert a fan into a new customer.
6. Always Know In Real-Time If Your Lead Magnet Is Working
Use the Conversion Tracking Tool to ensure that your lead magnet is converting fans into leads. Track these metrics daily so you can be confident that your strategy is actually working!
7. Create The “5 MUST EMAILS” To Perfectly Position Your Offer
One you have attracted your new lead from your Facebook efforts, it’s time to take things outside of Facebook. Create an email auto responder series to provide even more value to your new lead and when the time is right for you, begin to introduce them to your offer. Email marketing will move your new lead to become a customer.